Friday, January 30, 2009

Food Journal 1/30/09

I'm going to be posting my food journal daily, along with any yummy recipes or photos from the day, my weight (I usually weigh myself every morning), and any exercise I've done. Another thing you should probably know, as you'll notice in my food logs, I'm a vegetarian. Well, I guess to be technical here, I'm a pescatarian. I do eat some fish and seafood, my unrequited love being tuna. Mmm...

But on to the stats!

Weight: 180.0

Food Log:
- 1 c. Special K Red Berries cereal
- w/ 2/3 c. skim milk
- clementine

- 1/3 c. baby carrots
- w/ 2 T. hummus
- 1 part skim string cheese

- sandwich on wheat bread with light mayo, tomato, provolone, and low fat spinach dip, grilled
- 1/2 c. baby carrots dipped in low cal honey mustard dressing
- 1 can Campbell's Select Harvest Light Southwestern-Style Vegetable soup w/ a dollop of fat free sour cream (I only finished half)

- probably 1/3 c. low fat spinach dip with 1 pita baked into chips
- 1 c. vegetable curry stew over
- 1/2 c. brown rice

Exercise: None. = (

Overall, not a bad day. I did well with my snacking, but no points for the fact that I got no exercise whatsoever. As you can tell, my guilty pleasure was the batch of low-cal, low-fat spinach dip I adapted from the Hungry Girl cookbook yesterday. As ashamed as I am to admit it, I've finished it off today, so I won't have it to tempt me over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment