Saturday, January 31, 2009

Goals for the day...

I write this as I sit here inhaling my usual morning bowl of Special K cereal. I'm about to rush off to girl scouts and I see it's snowed outside again. *sigh* Winter...please get the hell off my doorstep.

1. Attend 2 hour girl scout meeting. Avoid at all costs the typically sugary snack and drink provided.
2. Go grocery shopping. Go full and do not buy anything junkie on impulse.
3. Exercise for at least 45 minutes.
4. Finish psychology homework. (I'm a little doubtful on this one)
5. Finish the book Eclipse (Twilight series) that I'm reading. I'll slap myself if I don't get this one; I do only have one chapter left.

That's all I can think of for now. Off to the scouts! (Please behave, girls, please behave)

- Adele

No comments:

Post a Comment