Tuesday, March 10, 2009

160's!!!!!

Woot, woot!! My points need drops down to 23 now. I did go over by a bit today, but for some reason I was really snack-y.
I am just psyched that my weight finally made it down (I felt like it would never happen).

Weight: 169.5 (down 1 lb)

Food Log:
Breakfast: 3 pts
- 1 c. Special K, red berries
- 2/3 c. skim milk

Snack: 3 pts
- banana
- pizza goldfish

Lunch: 6 pts
- sandwich w/ tomato, spinach, 2% American cheese, grilled on light wheat
- pineapple
- 2 cookies

Snack: 5 pts
- pizza goldfish
- veggie chips

Dinner: 5 pts (It didn't exactly make the most appealing looking pic, but it WAS yummy)
- bowl of homemade potato leek soup w/ Parmesan sprinkle on top
- Cobb salad (romaine & spinach w/ tomato, bac'n bits, hard boiled egg, green goddess dressing)



Snack: 3 pts
- 2 chocolate cherry muffins

Exercise:
- 35 minutes Cardio Circuit 1, Tae Bo

Water Intake:
- 8 cups

Total Points:
25 pts

No comments:

Post a Comment