Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I've Been a Bad, Bad Blogger

...And I know it. I'm sorry, but the pure and simple truth is that my weekend was a trainwreck and now I'm totally thrown off. I don't think I've ever done as many shots as I did on Saturday. We started at about 2 pm and by the end of the night I'd probably had 20 shots! It's a miracle my friends and I didn't end up in the hospital with alcohol poisoning. It's all thanks to my ex-bartender BF; he just couldn't stop pouring 'em.
I gained 2 pounds over the weekend and was up at 172. As of this morning I was at 171.
I don't know what got into me, but I think I ate crappy Friday and it just never ended. I've eaten out almost every day since Friday and it definitely doesn't help. I haven't even worked out. Since THURSDAY! I feel so ashamed, but at the same time, I still wanna stuff my face. I think I need to be smacked. And I mean that quite literally? Any takers?
I will do my best to get back on track and back online, too! Hope everyone had a great weekend. Yes, I know it's Tuesday already, but I feel like life is on fast forward lately.

XOXO
- Adele

No comments:

Post a Comment