Friday, March 6, 2009

Death of a Psych Midterm

So today was a day of terror for me as I had my psych midterm to take directly after work. Good news: I did pretty stinkin' well if I do say so myself. I can only think of one thing looking back that I answered incorrectly. Here's to a potential A.
p.s. I'm promising now, before I eat dinner, to do my best to remember to take a pic!

Weight: 170.1 (down .8)

Food Log:
Breakfast: 4 pts
- 1 c. Special K, Red Berries
- 2/3 c. skim milk
- 1/4 c. blueberries

Snack: 3 pts
- leftover 1/2 of an Eggbeaters omelet w/ spinach, green peppers and onion
- 1/2 slice of whole wheat toast, dry

Lunch: 8 pts
- 2 leftover slices of veggie pizza
- 1/2 c. grapefruit
- sugar free jello pudding, Dulce de Leche

Snack: 1 pt
- 1 bite chocolate cake

Dinner: 6 pts
- 100 calorie hallock filet, lemon pepper (2)
- 1 heaping c. brown rice (4)
- 1 1/2 c. green beans & carrots



Snack: 2 pts
- pumpkin crunchers
- pretzels
- craisins

Exercise:
- 50 minutes, The Firm, High Def Sculpt

Water Intake:
- 8 cups

Total Points:
24

No comments:

Post a Comment