Sunday, March 1, 2009

Food Journal 2/28/09

Ok, first off, how friggin' annoying is it that the day after my weekly weigh-in, I drop a pound and a half??!! Why couldn't I see this number yesterday?
Well, last night was the BF and I's date night. We made a romantic dinner by candlelight and I had some champagne. It was awesome.
On yet another note, I have pictures for you! Finally, I know...

Weight:
170.3 (down 1.4)

Food Log:
Breakfast:
- 1 c. Special K Blueberry cereal
- 2/3 c. skim milk

Snack: these were the BF's creation, so cute!
- 3 pizza crackers (crackers topped with tomato sauce, lf cheese, baked until melty)

Lunch: (chinese leftovers)
- 1/2 c. white rice
- 1 c. garlic broccoli
- 2 scallion pancakes



Dinner:
- 3/4 c. whole wheat pasta w/ 1/4 c. spaghetti sauce
- 1 boca chicken patty w/ a sprinkle of low fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 light wheat bun, toasted with garlic powder and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray
- 2 c. salad (spinach, romaine, tomato, cucumber, red pepper, carrots, croutons, feta, bac'n bits, 2 t. vinegar, 1 t. oil)
UPDATE: forgot to add - 1 1/2 glasses champagne =)



Snack
- 1/2 c. fat free ice cream, chocolate cookies n' cream flavor

Exercise:
- none

Water Intake:
- 4 cups

No comments:

Post a Comment