Saturday, March 7, 2009

Food Journal 3/6/09

I had a terrible, terrible, off-plan day today. I want to blame it all on my TOM (time of month), but I can't really do that because I know it comes down to my self control. It was like watching a train wreck in slow motion. My friend brought in some donut holes in the morning, then by lunch I was for some reason starving and couldn't stop eating from then on. As soon as I got back to work, my other co-worker wanted pizza (and I kinda did too, since the pizza shop next to where we work just opened up after being closed for a few weeks). So we ended up splitting a small pizza. I didn't want to eat any dinner mainly 'cause I was still so full from the pizza at work, but by 9 or 10-ish I was hungry so I made a low point dinner. I feel really bad about it though and don't plan on screwing up any more this weekend. I need to crack down on myself and push myself. I only have about a month and a half before I'm scantily clad in the tropics in front of tons of strangers. You'd think that'd be motivation enough...

Weight:
170.5 (up .4)

Food Log:
Breakfast: 3 pts
- 1 c. Special K, Red Berries
- 2/3 c. skim milk

Snack: 3 pts
- 3 donut holes
- 1 bite chocolate with almonds

Lunch:
- 1/2 c. brown rice (3)
- 3/4 c. green beans (0)
- 7 thin mints (?)
- Luna bar (3)

Snack: ? pts
- 2 small slices pizza (pesto, tomato, onion, mushrooms)

Dinner: 5 pts
- 4 Quorn chik'n nuggets (3)
- 1 c. baked butternut squash (0)
- 1/2 c. grapefruit (1)
- jello sugar free pudding, dulce de leche (1)

Exercise:
- 30 minutes, 30 Day Shred, Level 2

Water Intake:
- 8 cups

Total Points:
?

No comments:

Post a Comment