Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Clueless

I don't know if I'm eating too many carbs, not getting enough water, holding salt??? I just don't get how I'm bouncing between 170 and 172 for like a week now. It is so frustrating; I feel like I've been eating well or at least not a lot, but my body just doesn't want to get into the 160's for some reason. I'm starting to hate the scale. I did some extra exercise today because I'm reaching for anything...

Weight: 171.4 (up 1 lb)

Food Log:
Breakfast:
- 1 c. Special K Red Berries cereal
- 2/3 c. skim milk

Snack:
- 1/4 c. blueberries

Lunch:
- large veggie wrap (lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, cukes, carrots, hot peppers, on a wheat roll-up with light vinegar)
- 1 chocolate cupcake
- a couple bites pasta salad
Snack:
- 1/4 c. pink grapefruit
- 1 chocolate cupcake

Dinner:
- Vege Sloppy Jane on a light wheat bun
- Twice Baked Potato (w/ a slice 2 % cheese, 1 oz. skim milk, 1 t. brummel & brown)
- 1 c. broccoli and carrots in garlic sauce



Snack:
- Sugar Free Jello Pudding, Dulce De Leche

Exercise:
- 55 minutes, No More Trouble Zones w/ Jillian Michaels

Water Intake:
- 8 cups

No comments:

Post a Comment