Sunday, March 22, 2009

Recouping...

Hi all,
I feel like I've been partying like a rockstar these past two weeks. As a part of the BF's job, he promotes and throws parties for bars, and last night was one of the parties he threw. Me and all of our friends had a blast, but I must say, drinking does not at all help with my food choices! The other night I had a slice of cheese pizza and then a few hours later, a tuna melt. Last night it was nachos and then some strange concoction I made when I got home that involved a BBQ veggie burger + baked beans + wheat bread + ketchup & bbq sauce. Actually quite yummy and I'd have never been that creative sober. Ok, I think I'm sounding like a drunk now. But I sware, I'm not! Really.
I didn't weigh myself the past two days, but it's because I've been downing water all night and as soon as my eyes open to try to rehydrate! So that would throw my numbers all off. But before that, I have been able to maintain right about 169. Obviously not even close to my goal. I only have about 4 weeks left and although I know I would love to lose quite a bit by then, I'm not sure if it will happen. With the way I'm eating/drinking, I'm grateful to be maintaining.
I'm hoping to get on better track, though; I do have some newer medium tops and shorts I need to fit into for this trip. I don't have any other options!
If you're interested at all in my food for the day so far:
Egg sandwich w/ wheat bread, lite mayo, 2 % cheese, egg beaters.
1/2 c. lowfat shells w/ white cheddar sauce.
Raspberry crystal light.
That's all for now folks.

-adele

No comments:

Post a Comment