Sunday, March 8, 2009

Food Journal 3/7/09

I'm an out of control, food stuffing maniac who wishes she were diving head-first into a pile of chocolate chip cookies, not eating skimpy diet food. I'm seriously out of control. I'm embarrassed that I even have to write this online. I don't know what's up with me, but I feel like I've unleashed a monster. All I want to do is eat; it's all I can think about. Probably doesn't help that I've been so frustrated getting stuck at this same weight for what feels like 3 weeks now.

Weight:
170.9 (up .4)

Food Log:
Breakfast: 3 pts
- Cinnamon French Toast w/ lite syrup

Snack: 3 pts
-
chobani 0% greek yogurt

Lunch: 4 pts
- Veggie Roll-up on a syrian wrap, no condiments
- a few reduced fat wheat thins w/ hummus

Snack: 5 pts
- Lean Pocket, broccoli and cheese

Dinner: ? pts
- small bag doritos (?)
- 2 mock Taco Bell Crunchwraps

Snack: ? pts
-
6 girl scout cookies
- 2 glasses wine
- 2 glasses diet soda w/ vodka

Exercise:
- none

Water Intake:
- 4 cups

Total Points:
?

No comments:

Post a Comment