Thursday, March 12, 2009

Food Journal 3/11/09

It's funny that I didn't even mind popping back up into the 170's because I just know that it's not going to be a struggle for me anymore to drop back down. I feel like the seal has been broken! (Knock on wood)
On a side note, I am now fitting into a smaller pant size and I can really tell a difference in how my clothes fit. I just ordered some tanks and a bikini from Old Navy for my cruise. All the tops I got in mediums and I was just trying them on. I've gotta say, I'm in love with how clothes are beginning to look on my body. I used to place an order, then try them all on, be disgusted, and return at least half of the items. (I do my shopping online) I'm proud to say that this time, I'm not returning a THING! Some of them fit a little snug, but in another month's time, I think they'll be perfect. The bikini I ordered in a large and when I put it on, I noticed the one place I really want to work to slim down is my sides (my muffin top, lol). So I've got my extra dose of motivation!
Here is yesterday's food journal. I couldn't take pics because my battery died in my camera. =(

Weight: 170.1 (up .6)

Food Log:
Breakfast: 3 pts
- 1 packet cream of wheat, maple brown sugar
- banana

Lunch: 7 pts
- 1/2 a tuna sub w/ lettuce, tomato & pickles

Snack: 2 pts
- chocolate cherry muffin

Dinner: 7 pts
- 4 small bean enchiladas (made by the BF believe it or not)
- 3 c. mixed green salad (spinach, romaine, carrots, radishes, baby corn, red & green peppers w/ 1 t. oil, 2 t. vinegar)

Snack: 2 pts
- chocolate cherry muffin

Exercise:
- 30 minutes 30 Day Shred, Level 1

Water Intake:
- 6 cups

Total Points:
21 pts

No comments:

Post a Comment