Monday, March 9, 2009

Food Journal 3/9/09

I am so sore from my looong walk yesterday. My shins and lower back are killing me; the shins I can understand, but the back I don't get. I feel like this is the week for me to finally drop into the 160's. Looking at my weekly weigh in, I've only been losing about a pound per week and this Friday I was 170.5, so I'm bound to drop, right? It's gonna be a yeah right unless I can get myself in check...
On a different front, my boyfriend finally yielded to my pleading and got a full length mirror for our bathroom. I know this may be strange, but I haven't seen myself in a full length mirror in a pretty long time. I never know how my outfit looks, freakin' frustrating, but off topic. So we have one in our bathroom now and I thought I'd be horrified. To my surprise, I think that mirror and I are going to be best friends. I'm actually liking what I see! It's absolutely crazy. I know I will fit into medium tops in another month and my stomach is really shaping up too. I'd say my focus should be on abs and thighs right now. I took a progress pic in the same outfit I used a while ago and I'm going to post them for your viewing pleasure (or horror, lol)...

BEFORE:


NOW:


YIPPEE!! I'm gettin' somewhere!

Weight: 170.5 (same)

Food Log:
Breakfast: 5 pts
- Chobani 0% greek yogurt, peach
- a few bites leftover whole wheat pizza

Lunch: 4 pts
- 1 c. Special K, red berries
- 2/3 c. skim milk
- apple

Snack: 5 pts
- 3 chocolate-dipped shortbread cookies

Dinner: 6 pts
- Veggie Alfredo (5) w/ broccoli, zucchini, and red peppers, whole wheat linguini
- green salad w/ 1 t. oil (1)


Snack: 0 pts
-
diet hot cocoa

Exercise:
- 55 minutes, No More Trouble Zones w/ Jillian Michaels (This is becoming my favorite workout, it's pretty intense and focuses on thighs, glutes, triceps, and abs)

Water Intake:
- 8 cups

Total Points:
20 pts

No comments:

Post a Comment