Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Fed Up

So that's it; I've had it. I can't take this weight gain anymore, I'm going to freak out. I had an appointment scheduled with a dietician until today, when I found out my friggin' insurance won't cover it and it's $100 for 30 minutes without it.
My decision is that I'm going to start counting Weight Watchers points again for a way to monitor what and how much I'm eating. I always lost 2 lbs per week easily when I was on the WW plan and I'm actually still signed up online. So my points allowance for a day is 24 points. It's the only thing I can think of right now because I think it must be what I'm eating. I try to eat low cal and low fat nearly always, but I must be missing the mark I guess.
p.s. Sorry I forgot to take pictures of my yummy dinner before I scarfed it down..

Weight:
172.2 (up .8)

Food Log:
Breakfast: 3 pts
- 1 c. Special K Red Berries cereal
- 2/3 c. skim milk

Snack: 1 pt
- 1/4 c. coffee
- 1 pineapple wedge

Lunch: 7 pts
- veggie wrap (lettuce, tomato, onion, cukes, carrots, on a carb-smart tortilla with honey mustard dressing)
- 1/2 c. broccoli & carrots w/ garlic sauce
- scant 1/2 c. pasta salad

Snack: 1 pt
- 1/2 of a Fiber One bar
- Diet Pepsi

Dinner: 8 pts
- Vege Chik'n Bowl (butternut squash mash, corn, faux chicken patty, fat free gravy, low fat cheddar)
- 2 c. mixed greens salad (spinach, romaine, cuke, tomato, carrots, w/ oil & vinegar)
- 1 slice light wheat bread

Snack: 3 pts
- Chobani 0% Greek Yogurt, blueberry

Exercise:
- 45 minutes, On Demand - Walk and Tone

Water Intake:
- 8 cups

Total Points:
23

No comments:

Post a Comment