Saturday, February 28, 2009

Food Journal 2/27/09

This weigh in was pretty depressing; I lost less than a pound since last week. That is definitely not in my game plan. I really tried to stay on track today and for my Chinese I ordered boiled white rice (they didn't have brown) and broccoli in garlic sauce (a healthy veg option), but I did splurge on scallion pancakes. I love those things! The veggie roll I got wasn't good, too salty or something, so that was off my plate in a matter of moments. I guess looking back on it, it wasn't an entire disaster. We had a coworkers birthday to celebrate also, hence the chocolate cream pie. I also was too full to eat dinner after my big lunch, so I guess I saved some calories there. Off to a better day tomorrow!

Weight:
171.7 (down .2)

Food Log:
Breakfast:
- 1 c. Special K Blueberry cereal
- 2/3 c. skim milk

Snack
- apple

Lunch
- 1/2 c. white rice
- 3/4 c. broccoli w/ garlic sauce
- 5 scallion pancakes (whoopsie!)
- 2 bites vegetarian roll (didn't like it)

Snack
- 2 small bites chocolate cream pie

Dinner:
- none, was still too full from lunch

Snack
- 1/2 c. pink grapefruit segments

Exercise:
- 30 Day Shred w/ Jillian

Water Intake:
- 8 cups

No comments:

Post a Comment