Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Humpday!

Sorry about the lack of pictures lately, I've been thrown a bit off kilter with my BF being home. As you can see I didn't exercise for the past two days! Bad, bad, bad...but I'm back on track today. I had also eaten out for three meals the past two days; honestly, I don't know what got into me, but my dismal weigh-in this morning really hit me like a slap across the face. I have to get my act together!

Weight: 171.6 (up 1.5!!!!)

Food Log:
Breakfast:
- 1 c. Special K Red Berries cereal
- 2/3 c. skim milk

Snack
- apple

Lunch
- egg salad sandwich (1 egg, 1 t. light mayo, 1/2 t. mustard, s & p, lettuce and pickle on a light wheat bun)
- small handful pretzel sticks
- Chobani 0% greek yogurt, peach

Snack
- a few pretzels
- 100 calorie pack Daisy Go Rounds girl scout cookies

Dinner:
- 1 serving Alli recipe Tuna Casserole
- 3 c. mixed greens salad (spinach, romaine, plum tomato, cucumber, carrot, mushrooms, light croutons, 1/2 hard boiled egg, oil & vinegar)
- 1/2 c. corn

Snack
- 4 Thin Mint cookies

Exercise:
- 35 minutes No More Trouble Zones with Jillian

Water Intake:
- 8 cups

No comments:

Post a Comment