Sunday, February 22, 2009

Food Journal 2/22/09

I'm writing this as I head off to bed and to chat with the BF who is still away.
I will say I was very happy with my weigh in today and my mini goal is to be in the 160's by the time the BF comes home (Tuesday). So I have a couple days to drop about a pound. Based on how I've been doing, I think it should be attainable, definitely.
My day was terribly boring, although I did finish the book I was reading: the fourth and final book of the Twilight series, Breaking Dawn. I loved the whole series and I wish there were more. = ( I guess now I should move on the the final Harry Potter book, but I'm too sad to see that series go, too. *sigh*
Oh well, I'm off to bed.

Weight: 170.9 (down .9)

Food Log:
Breakfast:
- 1 c. Special K Red Berries cereal
- 2/3 c. skim milk

Lunch
- Egg salad sandwich (1 hard boiled egg, 1 t. light mayo, 1/2 t. mustard, s & p, paprika, lettuce, pickle slice on a light wheat bun)
- 1 apple



Snack
- Chobani greek 0% yogurt, blueberry

Dinner:
- small baked potato (w/ brummel & brown, fat free sour cream, bac'n bits)
- 1/2 Hungry Girl BBQ Chik'n Salad (romaine, cukes, tomato, red onion, corn, black beans, cilantro)



Exercise:
- 55 minutes, Boost Metabolism & Burn Fat w/ Jillian

Water Intake:
- 8 cups

No comments:

Post a Comment