Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Food Journal 2/9/09

So today is my first day back to work since my surgery. I was totally screwed up on Percocet most of the day. I just felt dizzy and disoriented, even a bit nauseous. I didn't realize that when you take it while you're not lying down, it really makes a difference. My mouth is still really hurting, but I'm moving towards eating more solid foods.

Weight: 176.8

Food Log:
Breakfast
- 1 packet Cream of Wheat, Maple Brown Sugar
- 6 oz. fat free strawberry yogurt

Lunch - I tried eating a half sandwich...BAD IDEA! PAINFUL!
- 1 c. homemade leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 half sandwich (wheat, fake bologna, 2% american cheese, light mayo, mustard)

Snack
- 1 packet diet hot chocolate
- single serve natural applesauce

Dinner
- 2 c. taco soup (soy crumbles, pinto & kidney beans, hominy, diced tomatoes, green chiles)
- small handful baked doritos
- 2 cornbread muffins

Snack:
- 1 c. strawberry banana smoothie concoction, created by the bf (skim milk, non fat vanilla ice cream, strawberries, 1 banana, 2 t. cane sugar)


Exercise: I really wanted to exercise, but when I got home I was feeling pretty loopy still.

Water Intake:
not sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment