Thursday, February 19, 2009

Food Journal 2/19/09

The sickness is waning...I'm feeling better. I guess that shows by the fact that I worked out for a whole freakin' hour today! I honestly thought I would pass out; my legs were shaky, my muscles were burning, and I wanted to curl up into the fetal position and maybe cry just a little. Jillian! You are a beast!
I really was inspired by the fact that my weigh-in this morning was the lowest so far in this weight-loss endeavor. When I feel like screaming in agony, I just think to myself, "I'm gonna look FABULOUS on this cruise!" It works every time.
Also, I'd like to share a couple of quotes I read in my Self magazine (which, by the way, I thoroughly recommend) at lunch today:
"You are more than food, you are stronger than a craving, you are more complicated than a habit, and you are more thoughtful than a mindless eater." "You are going to eat every day of your life. You don't have to stuff in everything on your plate and finish the leftovers. You'll get another chance to eat soon." - Veolia Gibson, 54, lost 252 lbs.
I thought those were great. Anywho...
My food choices were pretty good today, despite a near crisis in the mid-day snack department. But crisis avoided.
On another quick note, I'm thinking I should change the title of my food journal posts. Any input on this??? It just seems so boring to have it the same every day...I want to give it a topic but it's so just.....not fun.

Weight:
173.0 (Down .7)

Food Log:
Breakfast:
- 1 c. Special K, Red Berries
- 2/3 c. skim milk

Snack:
- diet hot cocoa
- 3 orange segments
- 1 tiny bite carrot cake, 2 smarties (European M&Ms)

Lunch
- 1 c. Special K, Red Berries
- 2/3 c. skim milk
- 1 apple w/
- 1 t. reduced fat peanut butter

Snack:
- 1 serving natural applesauce
- 1 lite string cheese

Dinner:
- Caesar Chik'n Salad (3 c. romaine, breaded quorn patty, 1 T. feta, 1 T. lite caesar dressing, 1 T. lite croutons)
- 1/2 c. grilled zucchini & yellow squash


Snack:
- 2 squares reduced fat honey graham crackers

Exercise:
- 55 min. On Demand, No More Trouble Zones w/ Jillian.

Water Intake:
- 8 cups

No comments:

Post a Comment