Monday, February 2, 2009

Food Journal 2/1/09

Ok, I'll admit it. I had a setback last night. I went to a Superbowl party, I had just eaten dinner and I thought I was prepared to turn down whatever delicious goodies may be there. Little did I know that my will power is just not that strong yet...especially after numerous glasses of wine...

Weight: 179.5 (yay, i broke into the 170's!)

Food Log:
Breakfast
- 1 c. Special K Red Berries cereal
- w/ 2/3 c. skim milk
- 1 small banana

Lunch
- Lean Pocket, broccoli & cheese
- 1 oz (14) organic blue tortilla chips w/
- 1/3 c. fresh salsa
- 1/2 c. leftover roasted vegetables

Dinner
- 1 baked potato w/ lf cheddar cheese, ff sour cream, and bac'n pieces (yes, these are vegetarian)
- salad w/ romaine, cucumber, 1 T. cranberries, 1 T. almonds, 2 T feta cheese (oh my goodness, so delicious!!)

Snack - if you can call this a snack...i definitely blew my day.
- 4 glasses chardonnay
- probably 4 small, homemade bread sticks
- uncounted number of tortilla chips w/ guacamole and fresh salsa
- 1 small slice delicious carrot cake

Exercise: 10 minutes AM yoga, 1 hr ab work from laughing at our hilarious charades game last night...don't think this counts but thought I'd throw it in there.

Water Intake: 8 cups (check!)

Post ya later,
-Adele

No comments:

Post a Comment