Saturday, February 21, 2009

Food Journal 2/21/09

Today was Saturday, but I didn't have much of a full schedule. I kind of have a cough at this point and was having a bit of trouble breathing (I also have asthma) especially since last night's cardio workout. So I really had a relaxing day. I watched the entire show Diet Tribe from Lifetime TV. It was something inspiring to watch. All five women on the show had a goal to lose 30 pounds in 90 days. It was a pretty good show. They should do one with younger twenty-somethings I think, I would like it even more.
I did some yoga in the morning because I felt like I needed some extra stretching. Later on, I did some weights (arms) and did my grocery shopping for the week. The BF is coming home on Tuesday and it's funny to see how my dinners change when he gets back: Sunday - HG Special Salad, Monday - BBQ Chik'n Salad, Tuesday - Sloppy Janes, Wednesday - Tuna Casserole, Thursday - Chili Mac, Friday - Chik'n Parm (of course all of these I make healthy & vegetarian). I find it easier to shop and have the things I need to make healthy meals if I plan my dinners out a week at a time and do my shopping on the weekends.

Weight:
171.8 (down .8)

Food Log:
Breakfast:
- 1 c. cinnamon Life cereal
- 2/3 c. skim milk

Lunch
- Quesadilla (carb balance tortilla, 1/4 c. low fat cheddar, 1 T. onion, 1 T. green pepper, taco seasoning, cilantro)
- 1/4 c. salsa



Snack
- Chobani greek 0% yogurt, strawberry
- 2 wheat crackers w/ 1/2 wedge light laughing cow cheese

Dinner: (I would normally post the recipe for this pizza, but I'm not recommending it, I found it kind of flavorless)
- 2 c. spinach salad w/ carrots, green pepper, tomato, craisins & low fat balsamic vinaigrette
- Hungry Girl Loaded 'N' Oated Spinach & Mushroom Pizza ("dough" made with fiber one cereal and oatmeal)


Exercise:
- 25 minutes On Demand, AM Yoga
- 22 minutes On Demand, A List Arms

Water Intake:
- 8 cups

No comments:

Post a Comment