Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Food Journal 2/16/09

Tonight is the girls night I'm hosting, so as soon as I woke up this morning, all I could think about was what a disaster my house is. So I jolted out of bed and started cleaning. That was at 9:30ish and I'm just finally done with everything at about noon. Needless to say, I feel like I've already got my workout in! My boyfriend is gone for the week, so I know I will be eating and working out on track.
It's funny, as I made my grocery list this morning, I realized how little food I actually need without him here. It was like: lettuce, tortillas, milk, cereal. That's it. I'm happy to survive off of cereal and caesar "chicken" roll-ups for the next 5 days. haha...Anyways, drum roll please...after my weekend away with my little splurges on food...

Weight:
173.7 (up .4 from 2 days ago, not bad...)

Food Log:
Breakfast: none, cleaned my house

Lunch
- Onion & Bell Pepper tortilla pizza (w/ lf mozzarella, feta, parsley, tomato sauce, wheat tortilla)

Snack
- 1/2 c. pretzels, cranberries, & sunflower seeds

Dinner: the food we made was delicious!
- reduced fat wheat thins w/ 75% reduced fat sharp cabot cheddar
- fat free sour cream veggie dip w/ crudites
- 2 c. thai cabbage salad
- 2 c. tom yum soup (spicy broth soup w/ shrimp)
- 1/2 - 1 c. thai fried jasmine rice
- 2 glasses white zinfandel

Exercise:
- 2 hours of housework
- 20 minutes On Demand, Biggest Loser Sculpting w/ Jillian

Water Intake:
- 8 cups

No comments:

Post a Comment