Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cruise!

So I just found out that the bf and I got an invite for a cruise on April 19th to the Western Caribbean. We are so going, especially since it's only about $450 a person. Two of our friends have already booked (the inviters) and I'm going to invite a few other friends of ours tomorrow when we officially book our tickets. I am so excited. Going on a cruise is on my bucket list, and there is nothing that excites me more than being able to cross something off.
Anyways, we will be going to Key West, Grand Cayman Islands, and Jamaica. I can't WAIT to leave. Ahhh...heaven...(cayman islands below)


Also, on a side note, the bf has something planned for this Valentine's day that's a surprise, so I can't wait to find out what that is either.
Being that I'm going to be going to tropical and warm places where I'm sure I'll want to be scantily clad in nothing but a bikini practically the whole time, it really puts the pressure on to get fit before this trip. I counted and I have 11 weeks to prepare for this which should be more than enough time to lose more weight and get in much better shape! If I estimate about 2 lbs per week, I figure I can lose 22 lbs by then, so I am going to set an official goal. I think this is pretty important, so I'm giving it its own line.

Goal for cruise: 156 lbs (loss of 20 lbs)

Since we're really talking about weight loss goals and what not, I figure you should see where I'm at...Here is a before pic I HATE! My bf took it of me across the room when we were out with friends one night. It was taken Nov. 28th '08.

I'm having some technical difficulties apparently at the moment, but I also have a pic I took tonight after working out. I will edit this post later in hopes that it will let me upload...not sure why it won't let me right now. UPDATE: Pic below, taken today 2/12. Not extremely happy with this one either, but I'm working on it.


Food journal for today shortly...

- Adele

No comments:

Post a Comment