Sunday, February 8, 2009

"You look like you have apples in your cheeks..."

I'm starting to feel really bad that my posts are so boring! I want to be up and making recipes, sharing them and actually have some pictures to post. But, ah, the wisdom teeth prevail. Actually, I'm getting nervous to go to work tomorrow. I still look like a chipmunk during the fall harvest. It's going to be painstakingly embarrassing!! There's not much I can do except ice it a lot today and hope that the swelling goes down. Well, ok, ok, I'll post you some pictures... Just promise not to laugh TOO loudly. :)

Terrible, right? So anyways...
After yesterdays liquid diet, I only lost .3 pounds. That kinda sucks. I figured weight would just be falling off. My caloric intake is really low, but then maybe that's the problem. My body going into starvation mode, saving all the calories I do take in. Who knows??... I can report that I got some awesome compliments from my boyfriend about how I do look like I have definitely lost weight, and I don't mean just from not eating for this surgery. He thinks I may be gaining muscle mass since I'm working out everyday and that's why I'm not seeing too big of a difference in the numbers on the scale. Apparently, though, my "pooch" at the bottom of my belly is gone. He told me how flat my stomach was...aaahhh...like music to my ears.
I'm glad we can finally see a difference, especially since a friend of ours brought up going on a cruise together yesterday. I would LOVE to go, I just want to be comfortable in a bathing suit by that point.
I'm contemplating working out today, since it's been two days since I've done anything active. Second, and most important goal for today: get caught up on my homework!! I have two chapters due by Tuesday and two by Thursday. I need to get focused, but it's hard when I feel so loopy on this percocet.

Food blog later today, though I'm sure it won't be very exciting...

- Adele

No comments:

Post a Comment