Thursday, February 26, 2009

Food Journal 2/26/09

Another boring day, boring work, boring homework...I'm so freakin' bored! My weight sucks; I went up SOME MORE even though I thought I ate pretty good yesterday. I'm really trying today, so if I don't see a loss tomorrow, and you don't see a post from me...send someone! (lol)
Tomorrow at work, we're getting Chinese food and I'm really trying to talk myself out of the normally vegetarian, yet greasy, food I normally order and more into something like steamed shrimp with veggies. Ok, and maybe just one little indulgence like a veggie spring roll or some scallion pancakes...*drool*...I haven't had Chinese in so long, it's nearly bound to be a disaster. So wish me luck and knock on wood and all that, I just need to have the discipline to avoid all the junk and get something healthy.

Weight:
171.9 (up .3, aaarrrgghh!! I'm so aggravated...)

Food Log:
Breakfast:
- 1 c. Special K Blueberry cereal
- 2/3 c. skim milk

Snack
- 2 bite size Hershey dark chocolates

Lunch
- Lipton Cup 'o Soup, Spring Vegetable
- 15 reduced fat wheat thins

Snack
- 0% Chobani greek yogurt, strawberry
- 1 peanut butter cracker

Dinner:
- 3 c. mixed greens salad (spinach, romaine, tomato, cucumber, mushrooms, red pepper, 2 t. lite croutons, carrots, 1 t. oil, 2 t. vinegar, parsley)
- 1 small serving Alli recipe Chili Mac
- 1 c. broccoli and cauliflower w/ a dab of brummel & brown

Snack
- 3/4 c. fat free, sugar free butterscotch pudding

Exercise:
- 30 minutes The Firm Cardio Dance Fusion

Water Intake:
- 8 cups

2 comments:

  1. The fake Chinese food we get here in the USA is neither Chinese nor healthful.

    But I sure love my egg foo young and my lo mein (and the very un-Chinese fortune cookies).

    I've had to cut way back on those things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, agreed that I desperately wish those yummy foods were miraculously healthy, but to no avail.

    ReplyDelete