Friday, February 20, 2009

TGIF!

My nose is so stuffy, I still sound like Steve Urkel, but hopefully I'm on the upswing of things with this cold. I didn't even have homework to do today, since I crammed it all last night. Right now, I'm going to sit down on the couch and watch a nice, sappy romance. Nights in Rodanthe anyone?

Weight:
172.6 (Down .4)

Food Log:
Breakfast:
- 1 c. Special K, Red Berries
- 2/3 c. skim milk

Snack: (I was actually trying to eat a little bit 'cause I had something caught in my throat, lol)
- 4 pieces of home fries
- 2 pizza goldfish

Lunch
- 1 c. Special K, Red Berries
- 2/3 c. skim milk
- 1 apple w/
- 1 t. reduced fat peanut butter

Dinner: (Indian take-out, courtesy of my near and dear preggo friend)
- 1 cup basmati rice w/
- about 1/2 - 3/4 c. vegetable korma (type of curry)
- 1/4 of a piece of naan bread


Exercise: (this really was tough, even for 20 minutes)
- 20 minutes On Demand, Biggest Loser Cardio Max

Water Intake:
- 8 cups

No comments:

Post a Comment