Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Food Journal 2/18/09

Alright, everyone, I'm sick. I feel like I've been ill for months now. With getting my teeth out it felt like an illness, and now I have a cold/flu that is terrible. It came on pretty suddenly last night after dinner. My throat got a bit sore and my nose was running a ton. Last night I tried taking some Nyquil to get to bed and feel better. I went to bed at 1 am because I had a ton of homework, and by 5 I was already awake, even with the Nyquil. I couldn't get any restful sleep after that, I kept waking up until about 7:45 when I actually got out of bed.
I didn't want to go to work, but I knew two of my co-workers were out this morning for training, and there are only four of us...so I went in, stupid me. I felt terrible. I asked my boss if I could leave when they were back from their training and she said that was fine, so I worked until 1 pm today, which was still pretty long. I have a mild fever and a terrible headache. Just yuck! Couldn't get much down today, though I did try to have a normal dinner.

Weight:
173.7 (down .8) *I've been seeing a lot of this same number, uuggh...

Food Log:
Breakfast:
- a handful of dry Cinnamon Life cereal
- apple chamomile tea with a bit of sugar

Lunch
- 3/4 can of Progresso Vegetarian Vegetable Barley soup
- about 10 reduced fat wheat thins

Dinner:
- Caesar Chik'n Roll-Up (carb balance medium tortilla, 1 quorn breaded patty (chicken substitute), 1 T. feta, 1 1/2 t. lite caesar dressing, 1 c. lettuce)
- 1/2 c. grilled zucchini & yellow squash


Exercise:
- 10-15 minutes of Self magazine's toning moves

No comments:

Post a Comment